Call us on: 01245 326280

Personal Taxation

Your accounts need to be prepared on time each year. Failure to do so, could lead to a higher risk of an investigation. We will deal with H M Revenue and Customs on your behalf, relieving you of the worry.

Do you know which expenses can be offset against your profits to reduce your tax liabilities? Whether you're an employee, self-employed or in partnership don't get hung up with your tax return. We can prepare this for you and submit it electronically, allowing us to track it and receive electronic confirmation of receipt.

Under self assessment, H M Revenue & Customs has the power to enquire into every submitted tax return. This can be a very worrying time for the tax payer. If a letter is received advising you of an enquiry into your tax affairs, you should seek advice by contacting us.

Individuals with income chargeable to income tax or capital gains tax and who have not been issued with a tax return must inform H M Revenue & Customs of their taxable status by 5th October following the year of assessment. Do not leave it too late, contact us now for friendly advise.

We specialise in buy-to-let property taxes including minimising tax liabilities were possible. This is done by knowing all the current legislation that applies to buy-to-let properties including furnished-holiday-lets.

With the technical capabilities of today most work can be done over the internet thereby saving travelling time and expenses.

We also specialise in Barristers and Solicitors accounts, audit and tax.